Time for a Change

Hi Everyone,

I've been thinking about this for a while, and have decided to make a big change.   I have started a new blog over at Wordpress.     I hope that you check it out and I hope that you enjoy it.

I have loved doing My Cottage Garden and really appreciate all the support of the wonderful bloggers (and others) who have supported me by reading it and leaving comments.

I really started My Cottage Garden to show the progress of my gardens from the beginning.  The gardens are all as big as I can make them, and so from now on I feel I wouldn't have as much new things to show you.

So, that brings me to my new blog.   It's going to be mainly a blog of photographs.   I will still show lots of photographs of my gardens and flowers, but there will be photos of many other things as well. I really enjoy photography and want to be able to show more subjects than 'just' my gardens.

The new blog is called Diane Pamela Photography.

I'm finding it a bit more user-friendly and the page is simpler to navigate as well.   I've been slowly transferring your blogs to my blogroll over there (now under a page called 'Garden Blogs I Love',   If you don't see your blog on there yet, it will be there in the next few days.  (That part isn't quite as user-friendly).

So again, thank you all for your support over the years, and I really hope you will check out and enjoy my new blog.

Diane

1 comment:

Comments are always welcome!

If you have a question, I'll respond on your own blog, if you leave me the link! I'll also answer questions here (in case anyone else is interested).

I had to start 'moderating' the comments because I was getting so much spam, so if you notice your comment doesn't show up right away, that is why.

Happy Gardening!