What's Blooming in the Third Week of May

'Firespray' Tulips.  I found these in a mail order catalouge.  They are tulips for the shade.  And these are in my hosta bed, where they get very little sun....


.....I just planted this Oriental Poppy this spring, so I'm really pleased that it's blooming for this year.  There's a bud on the other one as well. 

When I was at Hampton Court Palace a year ago, I saw some of these blooming in a garden beside some purple foxgloves and fell in love with this colour....


...and my white bleeding heart has just started to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!

If you have a question, I'll respond on your own blog, if you leave me the link! I'll also answer questions here (in case anyone else is interested).

I had to start 'moderating' the comments because I was getting so much spam, so if you notice your comment doesn't show up right away, that is why.

Happy Gardening!